Highly Effective Marriage
If you long for marital intimacy, tenderness, and respect, or just need a 100,000-kilometer marital tune-up, this book is filled with powerful secrets on how to keep your spouse madly in love with you. You’ll learn, among other things, six rules for fighting fair, 13 creative ideas for a date with your spouse, who should submit to whom, how to put pizzazz back in the bedroom, and scores of other suggestions to banish boredom, rekindle the flame, and create the marriage of your dreams.
Amazingly, recent studies show that marital happiness has little to do with whom you marry and everything to do with how you cope with conflict. By learning and practising a simple rules, you can join the ten percent who enjoy true martial happiness. If you long marital intimacy, tendency, tenderness, and respect, or just need a 100,000-mile marital tune-up, this filled with powerful secrets to keep your spouse madly in love with you. You’ll learn:
- How to change the status quo by changing your tactics
- Six rules for fighting fair
- The magic of ‘share power’
- Thirteen creative ideas for a date with your spouse
- How a few words of affection can lower your medical bills
- Nine ways to put play back into your marriage
- Twenty-one ways to love your wife
- How to decide who submits to whom
- How to replenish an overdrawn love bank
- Five ways to make your spouse feel accepted
- How to put pizzazz back in the bedroom
and scores of other suggestions to banish boredom, rekindle the flame, and create the marriage of your dreams!
|Author: Nancy Van Pelt||Format: Hard Bound|
|Publisher: Philippine Publishing House||Pages: 233|
|Dimensions||25.2 × 17.8 × 1.8 cm|
There are no reviews yet.