Is The Devil In Charge Of Hell?
Well? Does God really keep the devil on His payroll is he the chief superintendent of hell measuring out the punishment of the lost? Nearly the entire world holds a very unbiblical view about hell, and you owe it to yourself to know what the Bible really says about it. Don’t be fooled, because what you think about hell certainly affects what you think about God’s character! Take a few moments to get the amazing facts you need to know today!
Learn the Bible’s answers to the following questions:
1. How many lost souls are being punished in hell today?
2. When will sinners be cast into hellfire?
3. Where are sinners (who have died) now?
4. What is the end result of sin?
5. What will happen to the wicked in hellfire?
6. When and how will hellfire be kindled?
7. How big and how hot will hellfire be?
8. How long will the wicked suffer in the fire?
9. Will the fire eventually go out?
10. What will be left when the fire goes out?
11. Will the wicked enter hell in bodily form and be destroyed both soul and body?
12. Will the devil be in charge of hellfire?
13. Does the word “hell” as used in the Bible always refer to a place of burning or punishment?
14. What is God’s real purpose in hellfire?
15. Isn’t the work of destroying sinners foreign to God’s nature?
16. What are God’s post-hell plans for the earth and His people?
|Author: Amazing Facts, Inc.||Format: Staple Bind|
|Publisher: Amazing Facts, Inc.||Pages: 16|
Weight and Size
|Dimensions||21.7 × 14.6 × .1 cm|